As an architect, you conduct sub-studies, propose variations on components and develop the main architectural design further. You provide the project leader with feedback on design options and implement corrections and changes identified. In addition, you monitor the integration of the various design disciplines. In the Definitive Design phase, you and your colleagues manage the programme files and the various design disciplines.
• At least three years’ relevant work experience;
• A degree from the TU Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, specializing in architecture or building technology, or from the Academy of Architecture, both ideally combined with a preceding HBO degree in building engineering;
• Affinity with integral design and careful detailing;
• Sound knowledge of constructional technology and regulations;
• Proactive attitude and the ambition as a team player to achieve the best result together;
• Extensive experience with Revit;
• Good command of the Dutch language.
• Work on prestigious projects from initiative to delivery;
• Collaboration with renowned partners and clients;
• A result-oriented working atmosphere where there is also room for sociability (weekly drinks, celebrating successes with cava, parties etc.);
• A salary based on knowledge, experience and the architects’ collective bargaining agreement (CAO);
• A working week of 32-40 hours
• A beautiful workplace filled with daylight in a historic building redeveloped by ourselves in the heart of Delft, close to the station.
Are you and cepezed a good match, do you think? If so, send your CV, portfolio and motivation letter to email@example.com!