cepezedinterieur designs the inner world of buildings. Whether they’re by cepezed or another architect. With considerable empathy, a high level of technical elaboration and finish and a great deal of comfort and clarity.
We adopt an integral approach that combines the opportunities and qualities of buildings with the identity and needs of the client and users. Aesthetics, technology and finish are part of a total concept. With plenty of room for ambiance and a minimum level of visual noise.
And we need you to help us realizing this. Thus by creating the right design and presentation for this.
In your role, you will be supporting the project leaders of the (interior) design projects by develop the main interior architectural design further, by creating the floor plans, but also by creating the presentation booklets. On the other hand, you are also the sparringspartner who challenges your colleagues to bring the design to the next level, just as the story that carries the design.
• At least three years’ relevant work experience;
• A degree from the TU Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, specializing in interior architecture or architecture. building technology, or a degree of the Academy of Arts, specializing in interior architecture
• Affinity with integral design and careful detailing;
• Sound knowledge of constructional technology and regulations;
• Active knowledge of innovative developments on sustainable materials;
• Proactive attitude and the ambition as a team player to achieve the best result together;
• Extensive experience with Revit, autocad, InDesign, Photoshop;
• Good command of the Dutch language.
• Work on prestigious projects from initiative to delivery;
• Collaboration with renowned partners and clients;
• A result-oriented working atmosphere where there is also room for sociability (weekly drinks, celebrating successes with cava, parties etc.);
• A salary based on knowledge, experience and the architects’ collective bargaining agreement (CAO);
• A working week of 32-40 hours
• A beautiful workplace filled with daylight in a historic building redeveloped by ourselves in the heart of Delft, close to the station.
Are you and cepezed a good match, do you think? If so, send your CV, portfolio and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!