cepezed is a multi-award-winning office for spatial design. The designs are for the areas of urban design, industry, architecture and interior.
During your internship or work-experience period as a student, we will together make sure that you gain experience in different subjects and have an excellent learning experience on which you can build the rest of your career. Who knows, you might even choose to come and work for cepezed after graduation? The door is open for you, in any case...
• Sub-studies and designs
• Technical elaborations
• Creating visualizations
• Making presentations
• Student at TU Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment, specializing in architecture / building technology
• Student at University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Architecture
• Affinity with integral design and careful detailing
• Mastery of Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
• Mastery of Revit and/or Autocad is a requirement
• Available for 6 months
The internship starts regulary in February or September, exceptions can be made. The internship compensation will be 550 euros based on a 40-hours work week.
We look forward to receiving your CV, portfolio and motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org (applications without portfolio will not be considered).