cepezedinterieur is the interior design department of cepezed. We adopt an integral approach that combines the opportunities and qualities of buildings with the identity and needs of the client and users. Aesthetics, technology and finish are part of a total concept. The attention we pay to realizing pleasant environments is visible and tangible in the various shapes, materials and colours we use. cepezedinterieur works with the architects at cepezed as well as on independent commissions. Whether it concerns homes, offices, schools,
healthcare facilities, leisure and cultural projects or, for example, the new pier at Schiphol Airport, we make pleasant, comfortable and lucid designs.
• Join the process of designing concepts
• Support with usb-studies and designs
• Creating visualizations and presentations
• Look into the right materials and products for the concept
• Support in more general tasks at the bureau
• Student bachelor’s degree or master course at TU Faculty
of Architecture and the Built Environment, specializing in interior architecture, or Academy of Arts
• Affinity with integral design of cepezedinterior
• Mastery of Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and MS Office. Mastery of Revit is nice to have
• Available for 6 months
• Good Dutch language skills, spoken and written
Start of period by mutual agreement.
We look forward to receiving your CV, portfolio and motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org (applications without portfolio will not be considered).